Hilary Silver International – 5 Tips
We all fall in love, we just aren’t taught what it takes to keep our love & passion alive for the long term.
5 quick tips to keep your relationship Hot, Healthy & Happily Ever After:
1. ASK for what you need or you won’t GET what you need. Don’t expect your partner to read your mind – that is a perfect way to set your partner up for failure and yourself up for disappointment.
2. The grass is greener where you water it! Make sure you REALLY take care of your relationship by making it a priority. A little bit of effort everyday goes a very long way!
3. Couples who play together, stay together! Slow down in your life long enough to enjoy each other’s company and be committed to find things you like to do together!
4. A great connection in the bedroom starts with a great connection out of the bedroom. Don’t forget to flirt with each other and keep the playful, sexual banter going between you.
5. Nothing happens in our busy lives if it’s not scheduled and that includes SEX! When you know it’s coming, you can knock off your to-do list ahead of time and mentally prepare for spending that time together – and don’t forget… anticipation is HOT!