AlphaGraphics – 5 Tips
- Print is still effective. Paper works because people are still noticing it. 81% of customers still read or browse their advertising mail and a whopping 85% of business owners were satisfied with their direct mail rate responses in 2015. Print re-enforces your on-line presence.
- Think of your print as your company’s billboard. Most of the time it is the first thing people see of your business, therefore the first judgment people are making about your product. Simply put – quality over quantity.
- Social media is an easy way to learn about your business. With free tools like Facebook Insight, it is easier than ever to break down your customer demographic profile. This knowledge can help you focus product offerings and marketing campaigns based on your target audience, which will offer a higher return on investment. The best part – it’s free.
- Start collecting a client list and create an email marketing campaign – this is the easiest way to keep a tight relationship with your customers and provide them with value beyond their product. Whether it’s bi-monthly or once a week, you can provide them with interesting content, promote new products, and offer then personalized or email only specials.
- Did you know the average promotional item is kept for 5 months? When shopping around for promotional items for your business, our Promotional Specialist has some advice, “make sure to start early” says Emily, “have a per piece budget in mind before exploring your options.” Don’t scrimp – a $5 item could turn into a $5000 relationship.
We are your top marketing and printing solution in the Arvada, Downtown Denver, AND Golden area! We are your one stop shop for everything business – Business cards, forms, mailing and digital archiving, website development, digital online presence, direct mail house, email marketing, social media and graphic design. Let AlphaGraphics increase your reach!
Promotional Offering (for the entire online community)
Web Design $499 (retail $999)
AlphaGraphics has expertise developing websites using the Microsite platform and offers low-cost, high quality custom website design solution. We offer white-label services that include client consulting and project management. The website will include an easy-to-use content management system (CMS) so that you can easily modify, add, update, and maintain your own content.
Cost: $499.99 (retail $999.99). Includes 1-6 pages, Blog page set up, Social media integration, Home page slider, Google analytics, Photo Gallery, and Contact form.
Monthly Subscription (Microsite): $50/month
Each additional page (if needed): $50.00 (retail: $100.00)
Interested in a website? Contact Maggie for website inquiries at 303.422.5400.