Better Life Organizing – Top 5 Organizing Tips
- Your home is a reflection of who you are and it should be your place to relax. Make sure that everything on your walls – such as pictures, art, or anything else you look at every day – makes you feel good and brings you happiness.
- The kitchen is a place where we spend a lot of time. Keep your kitchen organized and put like items together, label everything you have, and get rid of anything you no longer use or need.
- I have one rule about bedrooms – don’t bring your work there. The bedroom is a place to let go of all your stress and be present for your loved ones.
- Give yourself 15-20 minutes once a month on the weekends to go through your bathroom and see if you have anything there you no longer need or use and get rid of it! If you have any supplies there you no longer use, you can put a kit together and donate them to people in need.
- To keep clutter away from your home, do a little organizing every day. Spend 10 minutes a day organizing an area of your choice. You can even make a schedule of organizing tasks for every day!
Promotional Offering (for the entire online community)
Mention Women in the Mix and enjoy $50 off your entire organizing project today! 3 hour minimum required. Those that book 10 hours or more will receive an additional 10% off your project. Offer expires 4/27/16.
Better Life Organizing is a residential organizing company which helps to empower busy families by providing systems to de-clutter their lives.