5 Tips to Keeping Your Kids’ Belongings Straight While Keeping Your Sanity (Almost Always…)
- Home Landing Area: The first thing that your kids do when they walk in the door is drop their coats, backpacks and shoes on the floor. Get rid of the clutter, find things easier, and get out the door faster by creating a landing area. Have hooks and bins with each kid’s name on them. Hang them at the appropriate height level so they can put their own stuff away – straight away. (Photo below is from www.marthastewart.com)
- Locker or Gear Closet: Creating a special place for sports and extracurricular gear can make it fun (as can be) to keep everything together and in one place. Put a locker in the garage with their name and stars around it. If that’s not an option, clear out a closet and dedicate it for their equipment. This also makes it easy to take stock of what you might need for the next season for a younger sibling – saving you time and money.
- Car Organization: Keep an extra layer of stress away by organizing your car. Throw a bin in the trunk for each child to separate their sports equipment, extra shoes, hats, etc. You’ll keep everything in one place (and from rolling around) and if you need to switch cars just grab the bin and go.
- Everything Has Its Place: This sounds simple but how many times do you purchase a new “something” and then it sits on the kitchen counter or hallway floor for a month until you can figure out where to put it? Have dedicated bins for baseball cards, toy cars, homework papers, electronics, etc. – make sure to label them. You can even include images if you have young kids. Be proactive and create a place for everything before you bring it into the house.
- Keep track of things easy by labeling: Never worry about losing that $150 North Face jacket you just bought your son on the playground. Or the “It’s so expensive you don’t even want to think about it” iPhone you just bought for your daughter. Backpacks. Shoes. Water bottles. Electronics. Clothing…You name it, stick a label on it to ensure it doesn’t get lost.
Label Your Stuff helps to organize families and keep lost and founds empty! We know how busy you are with life and work – add in a couple of children and “busy” can become downright “chaotic”. Keeping track of all your family’s stuff can be a real challenge!
Our line of labels and tags for all your family’s stuff makes keeping track of things easy.
Never worry about losing that $150 North Face jacket you just bought your son on the playground. Or the “It’s so expensive you don’t even want to think about it” iPhone you just bought for your daugher. Backpacks. Shoes. Water bottles. Electronics. Clothing…You name it – we’ve got a label for it.
Get your things organized for school, camp, sports, sleepovers and playdates with our complete line of personalized iron-on labels, waterproof labels, bag tags and allergy alerts. LabelYourStuff.com is the perfect solution to your annoying (and costly) lost property nightmare!
Promotional Offering for the entire online community
Get 20% off orders over $30. Use Discount Code WITM at checkout.
Offer valid through 5/31/16. Cannot be combined with any other discount or applied to past orders. Internet orders only.