5 Practical Tips from Radiance Wellness
- Making time for your own self care creates a stronger, more resilient family unit. You can’t give from an empty cup.
- Children’s nervous systems attune to your nervous system. Taking a breath to stay calm in challenging situations creates an environment which allows children to come back into emotional balance.
- A way to relieve stress is to orient to the present moment. Massage the center of your palm while focusing on your inhales and exhales. This stimulates an acupressure point to relieve stress.
- To help with upset tummies in children, encourage deep, slow breaths while gently massaging clockwise around the belly button for 1-2 minutes.
- Acupuncture is an effective therapy to manage stress and care for your family. Give yourself the time to relax. In a relaxed state, our bodies are powerful natural healers.
Radiance Wellness provides integrative healthcare for families and individuals looking for a holistic approach. We create balance from within by emphasizing the mind-body connection through acupuncture, herbal medicine and nutrition, helping you live radiantly.
Promotional Offering (for Summit Attendees only)
First time patients receive 10% off their initial visit!