Top 5 Practical Tips
- Drink half your body weight in ounces of water every day.
- Sit quietly and take three deep breaths before eating a meal. Say grace or express gratitude for the nourishment in some way, even if it’s just to yourself.
- Chew your food thoroughly – ideally 20-30 seconds per bite!
- Identify your “trigger foods” – those that you can’t stop eating once you start – and eliminate them for three weeks to reset.
- Break the guilt cycle. Whatever you eat, choose it consciously, enjoy it thoroughly, and then let it go.
I help women to regain their vitality and feel energized. By addressing nutrition as foundational to all of health, I support a return to function for those managing mood imbalances like anxiety and depression; navigating hormonal changes postpartum or leading up to menopause; and coping with chronic conditions like type 2 diabetes and hypothyroidism. Website: http://www.taprootnutrition.com/
Promotional Offering (for the entire online community OR Summit Attendees)
Mention Women in the Mix and receive 10% off either 3 or 6 month nutritional counseling packages, as well as 10% off classes and workshops. Offer good through 5/31/16.