Thank you to everyone who made this years
Work-Life Thrive Summit a HUGE success!!
Join our like-minded community of professionals, wives, mothers, and individuals as we explore what it means to “ALIGN TO THRIVE” in your mix of meaningful work, family, AND personal life.
2016 Theme Overview: Alignment of your time, energy, intention and resources is foundational to a thriving work-life mix. Alignment starts with knowing who you are (your purpose) so that you can know what’s important to you and make choices that are right for your mix (your priorities). When you know both your purpose and priorities, you can set filters to help you to say yes or no to the decisions of how you spend your time, talents, and treasures and therefore align those decisions to thrive.
This is NOT a summit about “having it all” or creating a mythical “balance.” Instead, it is about THRIVING in your work-
Whether you’re “leaning in,” “opting out,” or somewhere in between, the day will focus on ways women can thrive – not just survive. Our curated access to thought-leaders, high-quality resources, practices, products, and services will equip individuals to creatively enhance their work-life mix. Attendees may explore the following:
- How to cultivate professional value and define career goals during each season of life.
- How to live confidently in the choices you make.
- How to build stronger family dynamics.
- How to effectively manage time, household responsibilities, and personal goals.
- How to utilize the wisdom of like-minded peers, mentors, and mentees.
- And much more…!
Register today for the best pricing.
- Early Bird Registration (until Feb. 15, 2016)
- Individual Ticket: $125
- Make It a Girls’ Day (2 ticket min.): $220 for 2 tickets ($110/ add’l ticket)
- Regular Registration (Feb. 16-Mar. 31, 2016):
- Individual Ticket: $135
- Make It a Girls’ Day (2 ticket min.): $240 for 2 tickets ($120/add’l ticket)
- Late Registration (Apr. 1-Apr. 20, 2016, subject to availability):
- Individual Ticket: $145
- Make It a Girls’ Day (2 ticket min.): $260 for 2 tickets ($130/add’l ticket)
Attention Sponsors: Be recognized on our local and global platform as a business that aligns with our mission, supports women’s initiatives, and advocates flourishing. Learn about sponsorship and partnership opportunities.
Working Agenda: Align to Thrive (2016 WLT Summit):
Showcase and Doors Close
|8:30am Doors Open: Check-in, Business Showcase Open|
|9:30am Welcome, Overview of the Day & Align Your Mix (Set Your Intention/Goals), Cindy Chang Mahlberg and Nicole Elias Seawell, Co-founders, Women in the Mix|
|9:50am Keynote: “Win Your Human Race,” Tricia Downing, World-Class Athlete, Author & Motivational Speaker|
|10:40am Clarify You: Pamela Benison, Journaling & Meditation Practitioner and Expert|
|11:00am Align Your Style, Sylvia Atencio, Image Consultant & Visual Stylist|
|11:15am Align Your Relationships, Lori Kirkland, Experience Transformation Expert|
|12:00pm Boxed Lunch and Discussions
Showcase Exploration and Connecting with Wixii-Friendly Ventures
|1:00pm Align Your Communications, Hilary Blair, Presentation & Speaking Voice Expert|
|1:50pm Align Your Space, Nicolette Vajtay, Feng Shui & Inspired Living Space Expert|
|2:15pm Loving Your Actual Life: “Designing Your Own Experiment,” Alexandra Kuykendall, Writer, Author, Work-Life Experimenter|
|2:40pm Closing: Call to Action and Thank You, Cindy Chang Mahlberg and Nicole Elias Seawell, Co-founders, Women in the Mix|
|2:45pm Informal Connection and Showcase Exploration|
|4:00pm Showcase and Doors Close|