XO Surroundings – 5 Tips
- Have nothing in your houses that you do not know to be useful, or believe to be beautiful. ~William Morris
- Sentimental clutter is based on memory. The memory will always live with you, the item does not have too.
- Be intentional about your surroundings. Our surroundings give off visual cues that effect how we behave and feel.
- Organization is not about perfection; it’s about prioritization.
- Start small. Don’t plan to do it all at once. Schedule 1 hour here and there to just get started.
We design and organize spaces that are purposeful, productive and beautiful that inspire success, love and happiness. Visit our website: www.xosurroundings.com